Because who doesn’t like winning cool things?
It snowed in Chicago this morning, so allow me to counter that with some better news. This year, I’m participating in The Windy City Blogger Collective’s holiday gift basket campaign. The group, which is an awesome network of Chicago-based bloggers, is giving away five baskets, each with a different theme, like “In the Kitchen” and “Work It Out.” For my part, I was able to connect with Milk Handmade—a boutique in Andersonville that carries everything from handmade jewelry to beauty products, mainly from Chicago-based designers—who so kindly donated three delicious-smelling candles to the “A Stylish Soiree” gift basket. The basket is packed with a ton of other seriously amazing swag, listed below, so do yourself a holiday favor and try to win it (Just go down the list on the Rafflecopter to rack up as many entries as you can).
Enter to win this gift basket organized by The Windy City Blogger Collective and stuffed with goodies to help you celebrate in style and pamper your hostess this holiday season! Valued at over $500 this basket includes:
- Lazy Cow Soothing Bath & Shower Gel from Small Flower
- Cow Pat Moisturizing Hand Creme from Small Flower
- $250 Gift Card from Minted.com
- E-design Session valued at $199 from MBZ Interiors
- Memebox Cosmetics gift package
- Voluspa Scented Candle from 2 Penny Blue
- Milk Handmade Scented Candles
- Kate Spade Cocktail Napkins
- New Beauty Test Tube
- Hot Pink 360 Earrings from T&J Designs
- Stylish Ties & Socks from The Tie Bar
You have through December 9 to enter, and winners will be announced on December 11. Fingers crossed!